How It Works
Applying online with Community Lending is quick & easy. All you have to do is answer a few simple question, give us some information about your credit history & we will give you an pre-approval so you can go shopping!
The Mortgage Process
1. Figure out what loan is right for you
- Talk with qualified Mortgage Specialist and discuss your goals for homeownership
- Determine your property type (Condo, Single Family, Townhome)
- Map out your timeline (How soon would you like to move?)
2. Get Pre-Approved
- Before you set off to find your dream home, let us submit your information and application to provide you with a commitment letter or pre-approval letter that will strengthen your purchasing power!
- Let’s talk about your employment history and income
- Where have you lived, paid rent…etc.
- Assets and Debts
- How much do you want to contribute towards your down payment and closing costs?
- Collect all of your documents we’ll need to get your application processed
- Analyze paperwork and credit report
- Documents are sent to a loan processor for verification
- Employment is verified
- Appraisal ordered
- Title searched
4. You’re Home!
- All parties now meet with the closing agent to sign all mortgage related documents
- The closing agent will discuss each page of the document and the details of what you are signing
- Forms are notarized
- Lender releases funds to seller
- Welcome home!