FHA Home Loan
FHA Loans can help you buy a home because they typically have better mortgage rates, and smaller down payments and lower closing costs.
FHA loans make getting a home loan simple
FHA gives you a government-insured loan with flexible choices, making it the easiest way to qualify for refinancing or home buying.
- Less strict qualification and credit requirements
- Lower down payment options
- Great for refinancing
FHA loan qualification requirements
- Credit scores as low as 600 may qualify
- Refinance up to 97.75% of your primary home’s value
- Buy a home with as little as 3.5% down (primary home)
How FHA loans works
- Keep in mind that your actual payment may vary based on your situation and the current interest rates when you apply
- You can pay your mortgage at any time without pre-payment penalties
- 30-year, 25-year, 20-year and 15-year terms are available with fixed rates
- 5-year adjustable-rate mortgages (ARMs) are also available